Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Ven 17 Aoû - 23:42 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Windows 8/3.2bit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Culte Des Héros Eternels Index du Forum -> Le Culte Des Héros Eternels -> Aide!!!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janylinse
flooder

Masculin
Point: 25
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:10 (2016)
Sujet du message: Windows 8/3.2bit
Répondre en citant

Windows 8 32bit > shorl.com/sostiprygrosturi

10cf746e54
Click Install Now Accept License Agreement When the option is displayed to select an installation type, click (Custom Advanced) select the disk partition where you would like to install Windows 8 Click Next. thank you Login or register to post comments TheHuckleberryWill on Dec 9, 2012 I got half way through the download when I realized that it would be 32 bit, I wanted 64 bit. About.com About Tech PC Support . Did you mean ? Thank you,,for signing up! Our Story Advertise With Us Site Map Help Write for About Careers at About Terms of Use & Policies 2016 About, Inc. So if you have a 32-bit version of Windows, and you use Upgrade Advisor to perform an upgrade or clean install, the resulting Windows 8 Pro OS you get will be 32-bit. Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site.

Our Privacy Policy has details and opt-out info. Login or register to post comments Johnmbostock on Nov 28, 2012 This workaround does not work. If you start with 32-bit, you get 32-bit. If so, find System and touch or click on it, then skip to Step 4. For more information, please see the Support Lifecycle FAQ.. Given that it's going to be a fresh install anyway, this very simple process worked for y like a charm: 1. And from there, you can upgrade your existing Windows version to Windows 8 Pro. About.com About Tech PC Support How-To's & Tutorials Windows 8 How To Tell if You Have Windows 8 64-bit or 32-bit .

sat preparation booktop gear season 22 episode 6ugly 2014 is_safe:1house season 1SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MINDmegamind the button of doomall over her face 3adriana lynn rushsteve silk hurley jack your bodySarah Blasko All I want

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:10 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Culte Des Héros Eternels Index du Forum -> Le Culte Des Héros Eternels -> Aide!!! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation